There are some different options to use the app again for another pregnancy:
1. Most Popular Option: Go to the app's More tab and tap "+ Add Pregnancy" and add another pregnancy. You can use this feature and save previous pregnancy data with this feature (an in-app purchase is required for this feature).
2. If you do not want to save your previous pregnancy data and make the in-app purchase in #1 above, please follow the steps below to delete your data and use the app again:
- Email yourself the data from the Weight Tracker, Kick Counter and Contraction Timer tools
- If you used the Journal in the app, you should tap the "Export My PDF" button, then tap the "Action" button in the bottom right corner of the toolbar and export the PDF to iBooks or email it to yourself.
- Once you have exported the data you want to keep you can then delete the data in the app (please note once this is done, the the data is permanently deleted and there is no way to recover it). To delete your data, you'll need to go into each tool and My Journal tab and manually delete each record.
- Next, you can go to the app's More tab > Settings > Due Date and enter your new due date and continue to use the app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.