You can add a widget to your Home screen or Today view on your iPhone or iPad.
You can also add a Lock Screen Widget to your device's Lock Screen.
To add a widget to your Home Screen or Today View on your iPhone or iPad and view timely information about your child, please follow the steps below:
Add widgets to your Home Screen
- From the Home Screen, touch and hold a widget or an empty area until the apps jiggle.
- Tap the Add button Gray add button in the upper-left corner.
- Select a widget, choose from three widget sizes, then tap Add Widget.
- Tap Done.
To add widgets from Today View:
- Touch and hold a widget until the quick actions menu opens.
- Tap Edit Home Screen.
- Drag the widget to the right edge of the screen until it appears on the Home Screen.
- Tap Done.
To add a Lock Screen Widget to your Lock Screen:
- Touch and hold the Lock Screen until the Customize button appears, then tap Customize.
- Select Lock Screen.
- Tap Add Widgets.
- Tap or drag the Sprout Baby widget to the Lock Screen.
- If you are tracking multiple children in your app, you can change the child that is displayed in the Lock Screen Widget by tapping the Lock Screen Widget and selecting the profile to display and tap the close button.
- When you're finished, tap the close button, then tap Done.